| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Santis in September is cool at 3.6 °C (38.48 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 6 °C (42.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 1.1 °C (34 °F).
- In September the variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures is 4.9 °C (8.8 °F).
- The weather in September is dampish with sleet, rain or snow once in a while. A sizable 211mm (8.3in) of liquid is laid down during an average of 15 days.
- The skies in Santis are slightly fair having on average a mediocre 5:07 of radiant solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 11:39 long and the longest day is 13:20 long with an average length of 12:30.
- There are approximately 7:11 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 41.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 58.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Santis September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Santis, Switzerland
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Santis: