| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Santis in October is very cool at 1 °C (33.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 3.7 °C (38.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -1.4 °C (29.5 °F).
- The average daily temperature range/ variation in October is 5.1 °C (9.2 °F).
- The weather in October is very slightly soggy with occasional sleet or snow. Around 171mm (6.7in) of liquid is released across an average of 13 days.
- The blue above Santis is slightly fair with an average of a mediocre 5:01 of gorgeous sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 9:57 long and the longest day is 11:36 long with an average length of 10:45.
- There are approximately 5:32 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 47.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 52.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Santis October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Santis, Switzerland
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Santis: