| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Santis in November is slightly cold at -4 °C (24.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be slightly cold with average high temperatures reaching -1.2 °C (29.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -6.4 °C (20.5 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in November is 5.2 °C (9.4 °F).
- The weather in November is dampish with occasional snow. A sizable 211mm (8.3in) of liquid is unloaded across an average of 13 days.
- In November the blue above Santis is somewhat dreary having on average a mere 3:56 of splendid sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 8:45 long and the longest day is 9:54 long with an average length of 9:16.
- There are approximately 5:09 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 43.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 56.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Santis November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Santis, Switzerland
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Santis: