| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Santis in May is slightly cold at -0.5 °C (31.1 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 1.8 °C (35.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -2.7 °C (27.1 °F).
- In May the mean diurnal temperature range/ variation is 4.5 °C (8.1 °F).
- The weather in May is quite sopping with snow sometimes. A sizable 235mm (9.3in) of water falls during on average 16 days.
- In May the blue above Santis is slightly fair having on balance a mediocre 5:13 of blazing sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 14:24 long and the longest day is 15:37 long with an average length of 15:03.
- There are approximately 9:38 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 35.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 64.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Santis May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Santis, Switzerland
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Santis: