| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Santis in March is cold at -7.1 °C (19.22 °F).
- Afternoons can be slightly cold with average high temperatures reaching -4.2 °C (24.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -9.2 °C (15.4 °F).
- In March the range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures is 5 °C (9 °F).
- The weather in March is dampish with snow every now and then. A sizable 209mm (8.2in) of H2O is transfered during an average of 14 days.
- In March the blue above Santis is slightly fair having on average a mediocre 4:56 of intense sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 10:57 long and the longest day is 12:41 long with an average length of 11:49.
- There are approximately 6:41 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 42.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 57.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Santis March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Santis, Switzerland
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Santis: