| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Santis in June is very cool at 2.8 °C (37.04 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 5.1 °C (41.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 0.5 °C (32.9 °F).
- In June there is a range/ variation of daily average temperatures of 4.6 °C (8.3 °F).
- The weather in June is pretty drenched with sleet, snow or rain from time to time. A hearty 293mm (11.5in) of fluid is unloaded during on average 19 days.
- In June the skies in Santis are slightly fair with on average a mediocre 4:48 of brilliant solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 15:38 long and the longest day is 15:55 long with an average length of 15:50.
- There are approximately 10:50 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 30.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 69.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Santis June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Santis, Switzerland
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Santis: