| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Santis in July is cool at 5.1 °C (41.18 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 7.3 °C (45.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 2.4 °C (36.3 °F).
- The average daily temperature range/ variation in July is 4.9 °C (8.8 °F).
- The weather in July is reasonablytly soggy with rain, sleet or snow at intervals. A substantial 315mm (12.4in) of H2O is unloaded during an average of 18 days.
- The skies in Santis are fair with on balance an unexceptional 5:32 of dazzling sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 14:58 long and the longest day is 15:51 long with an average length of 15:29.
- There are approximately 9:45 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 36.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 63.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Santis July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Santis, Switzerland
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Santis: