| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Santis in January is cold at -8.3 °C (17.06 °F).
- Afternoons can be cold with average high temperatures reaching -5.1 °C (22.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cold with an average low of -10.7 °C (12.7 °F).
- In January there is a range/ variation of mean diurnal temperatures of 5.6 °C (10.1 °F).
- The weather in January is quite sopping with snow sometimes. A sizable 229mm (9in) of H2O is released across on average 16 days.
- The blue above Santis is dull with an average of merely 3:25 of bright sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 8:32 long and the longest day is 9:28 long with an average length of 8:56.
- There are approximately 5:19 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 39.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 60.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Santis January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Santis, Switzerland
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Santis: