| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Santis in February is cold at -8.3 °C (17.06 °F).
- Afternoons can be cold with average high temperatures reaching -5.3 °C (22.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cold with an average low of -10.5 °C (13.1 °F).
- In February the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 5.2 °C (9.4 °F).
- The weather in February is dampish with snow once in a while. A sizable 201mm (7.9in) of liquid is released across an average of 15 days.
- The blue above Santis is somewhat dreary having an average of merely 3:38 of beaming sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 9:31 long and the longest day is 10:54 long with an average length of 10:11.
- There are approximately 6:21 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 36.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 63.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Santis February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Santis, Switzerland
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Santis: