| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Santis in December is cold at -6.5 °C (20.3 °F).
- Afternoons can be slightly cold with average high temperatures reaching -3.5 °C (25.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -9 °C (15.8 °F).
- In December the variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures is 5.5 °C (9.9 °F).
- The weather in December is somewhat soggy with snow once in a while. A sizable 246mm (9.7in) of fluid is discharged during on average 15 days.
- In December the blue above Santis is somewhat dreary having an average of merely 3:32 of brilliant sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 8:27 long and the longest day is 8:43 long with an average length of 8:32.
- There are approximately 4:47 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 42.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 57.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Santis December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Santis, Switzerland
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Santis: