| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Santis in August is cool at 5 °C (41 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 7.3 °C (45.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 2.5 °C (36.5 °F).
- The average daily temperature range/ variation in August is 4.8 °C (8.6 °F).
- The weather in August is fairly wet with sleet, rain or snow at intervals. A substantial 333mm (13.1in) of water tumbles across an average of 18 days.
- The heavens above Santis are slightly fair having on balance an unexceptional 5:19 of blazing sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 13:23 long and the longest day is 14:56 long with an average length of 14:11.
- There are approximately 8:40 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 38% of daylight hours and cloudy 62% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Santis August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Santis, Switzerland
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Santis: