| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Santis in April is slightly cold at -4.5 °C (23.9 °F).
- Afternoons can be slightly cold with average high temperatures reaching -2 °C (28.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -6.6 °C (20.1 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in April is 4.6 °C (8.3 °F).
- The weather in April is somewhat soggy with snow sometimes. A sizable 249mm (9.8in) of H2O is released during an average of 16 days.
- In April the heavens above Santis are slightly fair having an average of a modest 4:36 of dazzling sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 12:45 long and the longest day is 14:21 long with an average length of 13:34.
- There are approximately 8:45 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 34.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 65.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Santis April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Santis, Switzerland
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Santis: